Lječilište Bizovačke toplice (hereinafter: Lječilište) respects your privacy and is bound to protect your personal data. The data shall be collected and kept in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Who is the data controller?
Lječilište BIzovačke toplice (Sunčana 39, 31222 Bizovac, Hrvatska) is the controller of your personal data as stipulated by law and data protection regulations. Lječilište as the controller determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data and is responsible for the keeping and the use of personal data in paper or electronic format.
Data Protection Officer
In accordance with the relevant regulations,
Lječilište has appointed a Data Protection Officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns related to the processing of your personal data or exercising your rights to personal data protection. Contact information: email@example.com
What kind of data do we collect?
We collect only the data required for us to fulfil the purpose of collection.
The kinds of data we collect include:
• Last name
• First name
• E-mail address
• any other information disclosed by you
Purpose of collection
The collected data shall be used exclusively for:
1. Legal obligations
a. Sojourn Tax Act (»Official gazette«, number 152/08., 59/09. – isp. and 30/14.)
b. eVisitor – Information system for check-in and check-out of tourists
2. Marketing purposes (Optional, with your consent)
• more efficient response to your inquiry
• registration in our prize draw system
• promotion of our services (newsletter)
• our internal statistical data processing
• possibility to send publications, brochures and other promotion materials
• you can choose to opt out from our mailing list anytime by an expressed declaration, after which Lječilište will no longer use your data for promotion purposes.
Lječilište gurantees that it shall use the collected data only for the indicated purposes.
Rights of the data subjects
Lječilište will provide the data subject upon his/her request with the following information: the identity and contact details of the controller; contact details of the data protection officer; the purpose of the processing for which the data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing; the legitimate interests, pursued; the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data; where applicable, the fact that the controller intends to transfer the personal data to third countries; the period for which the personal data will be stores or the criteria used to determine that period; the rights related to the consents; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject) and the existence of the rights set forth below. If the data are not collected directly from the data subject, the information shall also include the source of the personal data.
Lječilište processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation, respecting the rights of the data subject set forth below:
1. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) – the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of the personal data concerning him/her and Lječilište shall have the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
• the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
• the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing
• the data subject objects to the processing and there are legitimate grounds for exercising the right to erasure that override the legitimate interests of Lječilište for the processing or storage of personal data
• the personal data have been unlawfully processed
• the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation
2. Right of access - the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information o the access to his/her data and the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data, the potential recipients to whom the personal data will be disclosed etc.
3. Right to rectification - the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. In addition, the data subject shall have the obligation to update the personal data in the business relation with Lječilište.
4. Right to data portability - the data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to Lječilište, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. It should be taken into account that the right to data portability refers only to the personal data of the data subjects.
5. Right to object - the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her. In this case, Lječilište shall no longer process the personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
6. Right to restriction of processing – the data subject shall have the right to obtain restriction of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of the personal data, when he believes that the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead or when the data subject objected to processing.
The data subject shall have the right to exercise one of the aforesaid rights at any time. Upon his/her request, the data subject shall be provided with the information concerning the measures taken in relation to the aforesaid rights within not more than three months from receipt of the request (depending on the number and complexity of the requests).
We will endeavour to reply to requests within a period of one month; if necessary, such term shall be extended for a maximum of two additional months. In the case
Lječilište fails to respond to the request of the data subject, it shall inform the data subject of the reasons for not acting according to the request. Such reasons include the existence of lawfulness of the processing that prevents Lječilište from acting.
In addition, the data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision solely based on automated processing that significantly affects him/her, including profiling, unless such decision:
- is necessary for the entering or performance of a contract between the data subject and Lječilište
- is permitted by law
- is based on the consent of the data subject.
Marketing purposes (Optional, with your consent)
When giving the consent for the use of your personal data, you agree that we contact you and include you in our mailing list. Your consent is permanent and you can opt out of our mailing list, which means that after you opted out Lječilište will no longer use your data, except for internal purposes, e.g. for IT or statistical data processing.
The policy of Lječilište is strictly "no spam". We collect only those personal data that have been voluntarily provided to us. We do not require you to send us this information to allow you access to our sites and we are not asking you to disclose more information than is necessary to participate in any activity on our sites.
During each contact Lječilište shall verify the accuracy of data.
Lječilište shall not be responsible for accidental errors or errors due to force majeure, or other objective circumstances that could accidentally violate the guaranteed protection of your data, but it guarantees that the error will be remedies as soon as possible.
When you send us an e-mail with personal data by which you can be identified, this being either an e-mail with an inquiry or comment, or a form delivered to us via e-mail, we shall such data only in order to meet your demands.
For the purpose of security of data collected through this website and to ensure that this services is accessible to all customers, this computer system uses a software that monitors the visits to the website and identifies any unauthorised attempt of dispatch or change of data as well as those that might otherwise cause damage. Unauthorised attempts of data dispatch and change are strictly prohibited on this site.
Data collected through online surveys shall be used exclusively for the purpose of improving the service within the Lječilište.
You will be asked to give your consent for the use of your e-mail address for surveys.
Protection of children's personal data
Lječilište does not want and does not intend to collect personal information from persons under the age of 16 and shall not in any way use or disclose them to third parties. We do not collect personal data for contacts outside the Internet, except for the awards assignment, and even then only with the permission of parents. We do not make available to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
We do not allow children, without parental consent, to publish or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information or other materials sent by means of which they can be contacted, nor encourages children to, in order to participate in contests, or any other activity, reveal more data than it is needed to participate in the relevant activity.
In cases where children under the age of 16 years are allowed to participate in giveaways, we require the child to first ask for permission to participate from their parents or legal guardians, and to enter the e-mail address of their parents or legal guardians.
If a child under 16 wins a prize, the parents or guardians will be notified by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
Personal data of the child and the parents are deleted from our database if the parents request so. As a parent or guardian, you always have the right to request access to any personal information about your child that we received on one of our sites, or request such data to be removed (if the data is still kept in our database), and / or prohibit future collection and use of the information about your child. If you are a parent and wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
Besides the abovementioned, Lječilište guarantees the protection of personal data of children foreseen by special laws that regulate this matter.
Change of data
At any time, you can request to review your personal data, as well as update, correct or delete data.
Until that moment, we will use your old data for the indicated purposes.
Any changes of the privacy statement shall be published www.ljeciliste-bizovacke.hr made accessible to everyone.